BANKRUPTCY AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATION
Liebler, Gonzalez & Portuondo understands that the financial services industry is constantly evolving due to advances in technology and changes in regulation. We persistently dedicate ourselves to understanding these changes and trends, and how they shape the practices of our clientele.
LGP devotes a significant portion of our practice to litigation on behalf of banks and financial institutions, as well as individuals who interact with such institutions in a multitude of ways. Our areas of pronounced expertise lay in our representation of investment companies, banks, lenders, creditors, and other interested parties, from civil litigation to bankruptcy proceedings.
Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting national and local clients in a wide array of matters in both state and federal courts that directly impact the financial services industry. We possess a rich expertise in bankruptcy law that enables us to adapt to current economic conditions and work with our clients to provide optimal outcomes to the most challenging aspects of their bankruptcy proceedings.
Our Bankruptcy and Financial Services Litigation practice areas include:
- Foreclosure of Security Interests
- Loan Restructuring and Workout Alternatives
- Default Servicing and Regulatory Compliance
- Fraudulent Transfers
- Domestication of Foreign Judgments for Enforcement Purposes
- Discovery in Aid of Execution
- Enforcement of Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy
- Home Loans and Insurance Defense (Link to this content from page 11)
- Consumer Protection Statute Defense (Link to this content from page 14)
- Financial Institution Operations Litigation (Link to this content from page 14)
- Collateral Recovery and Disposition
- Receiverships and Collection