From basic registration to litigating the latest issues involving the use of the Internet and e-commerce, our attorneys work with the Firm’s clients in obtaining, protecting and enforcing copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress and service marks in both the state and federal courts. The Firm prides itself in developing long-term relationships with its clients, giving our attorneys a unique ability to learn about a client’s business and gain valuable insight that will assist in developing a strategy to advance and protect a client’s brands.
The services provided by LGP include:
- Filing of necessary documentation to obtain and maintain trademark, trade name, trade dress and service mark protection on state and federal levels;
- Preparing and responding to cease and desist letters;
- Representation of client interests in proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board;
- Performance of trademark searches and analysis of whether a mark may be registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Board;
- Prosecuting and defending litigation involving the use, infringement, dilution and protection of trademarks, trade names, trade dress and service marks in state and federal courts; and
- Representation of client interests in Opposition and Cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.