General Corporate Services
Liebler, Gonzalez & Portuondo builds strong client relationships that businesses rely on to guide day to day business transactions. Our attorneys gain a holistic understanding of our client’s operations, activities and future goals. We encourage regular engagement on matters large and small to consistently help our clients avoid obstacles and improve profitability.
Our lawyers routinely serve as outside general counsel for businesses throughout the country. We act as strategic advisors rather than task finishers, working with our clients, and with the firm’s other practice groups when necessary, to efficiently and effectively implement the right solution for the matter at hand. Our approach allows us to provide focused, client-centered, and cost-effective counsel on legal issues confronting clients on a daily basis. We regularly advise our clients on:
• Negotiating commercial contracts
• Assisting in corporate self-governance and compliance
• Evaluating potential business opportunities and strategic alliances
Liebler, Gonzalez & Portuondo serves as general counsel and handles a full range of legal matters for a variety of Corporate clients, including:
• A premier interactive zoological park and amusement facility in Miami, Florida
• A national gift shop retailer serving hospitality, entertainment and amusement facilities throughout the United States and the Virgin Islands.
• A property and investment management company in commercial contracting
• A Miami art gallery and majority owner